About Flat Roof Doctor - Norwalk, Stamford - ConnecticutAbout Us - Fix and Repair all Flat Roof Rubber Membranes
Flat Roof Doctor
47 Stevens St #2, Norwalk, CT. 06850
Tel. 203 858 0080
Naas Ferreira – Founder and Owner
Flat Roof Doctor – Naas Ferreira – Fix a Roof anywhere – PA, TX, CT, NY
I have been installing and repairing flat roofs for the last 30 years. My knowledge allows me to help anyone online that need help with their flat roof. Send images of your flat roof issue and I will diagnose and then provide you with a solution. I help people all over the United States with the repair of their flat roofs.
Flat roofs need fixing in Pennsylvania, Texas, California, Connecticut, New York.
Flat Roof Doctor has been our family business for over 25 years in Norwalk, Connecticut. My three sons, Andre, Erik, and Sven, have been working with me since they were 12 years-old, during summer breaks from school.They are fully trained to prepare estimates and perform the services needed for installations, re-roofing, and repairing any commercial or residential flat roof.
*While they carry on the family business, I offer a flat roofing consultation service, via SmartPhone images and videos, of your roofing problems, for those who live outside of their service area. They currently serve Southern Connecticut in the areas of, Greenwich, Stamford, New Canaan, Wilton, Weston, Westport, Darien, Easton, Ridgefield, and Redding.
*Simply Send Images and Videos Via SmartPhone and…
- I will diagnose whether your roof needs to be repaired, re-roofed, or in need of a total replacement.
- If it needs to be repaired, I will provide a detailed cost estimate for materials, repair techniques, and labor.
- *If your roof needs to be re-roofed, I will SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by providing a cost estimate for the most cost-effective roofing system, that will need little maintenance and have a life expectancy of about 35-40 years.
- If your roof needs a total replacement, I will SAVE YOU THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS by providing a cost estimate for the most cost-effective roofing system, that will need little maintenance and have a life expectancy of about 35-40 years.
* Re-roofing: Most roofs do not require the stripping of an existing roof, which can add an additional expense for labor.
Simply Call and…
- Schedule an on-site inspection of your roofing problem(s).
- If your roof needs repairs, we will provide a detailed cost estimate.
- If your roof needs to be re-roofed or replaced, we will provide an estimate for the most cost-effective roofing system that will require little maintenance and have a life expectancy of 35-40 years.
- We will send estimates VIA EMAIL.
- Once you have ACCEPTED the estimate, your project will be scheduled.